Ever wondered about what to do if you can’t make it to an event you registered for? What if I didn’t get to register for an event I wanted to attend? Well, we have compiled a list of do’s and don’ts of recruit to help you out with all your questions! This post will give you an insight into how to maintain a professional and respectable reputation amidst the busy times of summer recruit, and even throughout your professional career.
Recruiting Code of Conduct
- Please review the following document before registering and attending events: Recruiting Code of Conduct 2016 – 2017
Event Registration and Capacity
- Please keep an eye out for upcoming events which will be posted on this website, our Twitter and Facebook as well as on the myUBCDAP Blog. These events will always be posted well in advance so that everyone has a fair chance to register.
- Those who are not registered for an event are not permitted to attend. There will be no exceptions as this is not fair to those who have registered prior to the event.
- Our events have a limited capacity due to costs and fire code. We cannot provide as many events as we do throughout the summer without placing a limit on the number of attendees.
Event Cancellations and No Shows
- If you are unable to attend an event for any reason, please allow 24 hours notice. If you are unable to advise the club of your cancellation within the given time period, it will be considered a no show.
- Please be aware that there are no refunds if you cancel your registration.
- If you register for an event and fail to attend you will not be permitted to attend another event. It is unfair to other students who wanted to attend and were unable to do so.
Always keep in mind that failure to follow the above guidelines and restrictions will reflect poorly on you as an individual. Firm representatives that you meet will take notice of the aforementioned, so please read through everything carefully!
If you are unsure of anything, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.